4 years (8 semesters), internship included in the programme. Graduation is finalized with the defense of Final project
Vehicle safety engineering; traffic safety engineering; fuel economy and emissions; vehicle mechanics and dynamics; NVH (noise, vibration, harshness) engineering; vehicle electronics; transmission quality; durability and corrosion engineering; ergonomics; vehicle climate control; quality management, etc.
WHAT ARE THE OUTCOMES OF THIS STUDY PROGRAMME?
Graduates will demonstrate:
- basic knowledge in mathematics, science and engineering;
- the ability to design and conduct experiments, interpret and analyze data, report results;
- the ability to design automotive systems or its separate units;
- the ability to function on engineering and science laboratory teams, as well as on multidisciplinary design teams;
- the ability to identify, formulate and solve engineering problems;
- an understanding of their professional and ethical responsibilities.
- have the confidence to apply engineering solutions in global and societal contexts;
- be capable of self-education and clearly understand the value of lifelong learning;
- be broadly educated and will have an understanding of the impact of engineering on society and demonstrate awareness of contemporary issues;
- be familiar with modern engineering software tools and equipment to analyse automotive engineering problems;
- get knowledge and understanding of the scientific principles and methodology necessary to underpin education in automotive engineering, to enable appreciation of its scientific and engineering context and to support the understanding of future developments and technologies;
- get knowledge and understanding of the mathematical principles necessary to underpin education in automotive engineering and to enable the application of mathematical methods, tools and notations proficiently in the analysis and solution of engineering problems;
- apply and integrate knowledge and understanding of other engineering disciplines to support the study of automotive engineering.