The aim of this study programme is to prepare qualified specialists in the field of:
- company performance analysis;
- planning and evaluation;
- who can formulate accounting information and systematically evaluate data;
- to familiarize students with the mechanisms of organizing and performing of audit;
- allowing them to apply the gained knowledge creatively.
Why this programme?
- This programme is the most job market-demanded programme at Vilnius University.
- Taught by experienced lecturers, professors and business representatives.
- You can study at other universities abroad for two years: one year – with Erasmus+ programme, and the second year – with bilateral agreements in Australia, USA, Korea and other countries.
A graduate can be employed as:
- Accounting/Tax Junior Assistant, Bookkeeper, Accountant.
- Financier, Finance Analyst.
- Auditor Assistant, Auditor, Internal Auditor.