QUICK FACTS ABOUT ISM EDUCATION
- Leading University in Lithuania
- The main founders of ISM are BI Norwegian Business School, one of the largest business schools in Europe, and Innovation Norway
- Faculty from the well-acknowledged European and US universities
- Studies in English
- International student body
- Graduates wanted by major employers
- ISM Campus is located in a historic building in the Old Town, a former Basilian Monastery
RANKINGS AND RECOGNITIONS
- ISM ranking is the highest in Lithuania and one of the highest in Eastern and Central Europe
- International Quality Accreditation by CEEMAN since 2006
- Member of AACSB, ABIS ir EFMD
- The only university in Lithuania and one of the few universities in Eastern and Central Europe to be awarded a European Credit Transfer Label (ECTS label) three times
MODERN TEACHING AND LEARNINGS METHODS
- Innovative and practice-oriented teaching methods: case studies, group assignments, simulations, teamwork.
- Hands- on business studies: right balance between theory and practice.
- Development of creative and entrepreneurial personality.
- Close interaction, cooperation and mutual respect between students and lecturers.
- Excellent support system for students