About the program
- International academic environment – double degree program with Vytautas Magnus University in Kaunas;
- Studying in English from the second year (for full-time students);
- Integrated study in political science and economics;
- Practical orientation of the program – possibility to practice in international organizations, diplomatic missions, and media;
- Possibility of implementing student projects;
- Studying for a Master’s degree in Europe and the USA, as well as at EHU.
The World Politics and Economics program will provide participants with professional analysis skills that will enable them to competently analyse, compare, and evaluate social, economic, and explain political processes; provide theoretical descriptions and explanations of the peculiarities of the manifestation of individual political processes; evaluate the economic situations of individual countries; demonstrate a knowledge of economic theory and the objectives and activities of the European Union and international organisations; undertake independent research; and prepare and implement practical and applied projects.
- Economist, analyst and economic advisor;
- Business organization consultant in private and state-owned companies;
- Research center analyst;
- PR manager and project manager;
- Work in embassies, consular entities, non-governmental organizations, and institutions and representations of the EU and other international organizations.
Languages of instruction
- Russian and English