About the program
- Exploring cultural environment and design projects in Vilnius, Florence, St. Petersburg, Athens;
- Unique curriculum and individual trajectories;
- Project-based approach to training, preparation of personal annual projects and assembling an outstanding creative portfolio;
- Practical experience in animation studios and design agencies in Lithuania and other EU countries;
- Workshops led by professionals from Estonia, France, Portugal, Russia, Lithuania.
- Designer, web-designer, TV-designer;
- Illustrator of electronic and paper media;
- 2D and 3D animation artist, 3D artist;
- Interface and mobile application designer;
- Concept artist;
- Art Director;
- MA student at universities in Europe and the USA.
Languages of instruction
- Russian and English
- Total number of ECTS credits: 240;
- Study plan is available here (in Russian).
- Applicants with a secondary or specialized secondary education are allowed to participate in the competition, with an average score of a certificate or diploma of secondary specialized education of at least 7.0.;
- Applicants of this program must pass an Сomposition Exam (the requirements for the exam are available here (in Russian);
- Applicants for Bachelor programs must prove their English proficiency at the A2 level or higher. This can be done in one of the following ways:
1. Provide an Advanced Speech Test certificate. The test can be taken during the Open Doors Days at EHU or at the Propilei center in Minsk. The due dates are published here (in Russian);
2. Provide TOEFL / IELTS / Cambridge English certificates. The points of the certificate are credited by EHU on a 10-point system based on the following scale.
3. Provide a higher education diploma issued by a linguistic university or department of translations studies; an academic transcript issued by a linguistic university or department of translations studies; a diploma from a linguistic college, an academic transcript from a linguistic college, a certificate from the Unified State Exam in English and its equivalents.
4. If the applicant does not have documents confirming his proficiency in English at a level not lower than A2, upon signing a contract with EHU, the applicant undertakes responsibility to additionally study English at a level not lower than A2 before the start of the 3rd semester of studies. The university in this case offers English language courses (12 ECTS credits).
- Collect all necessary documents: national passport, Composition Exam certificate; document proving English proficiency at the A2 level or higher; certificate or diploma of secondary or specialized secondary education;
- Fill in the online application form;
- Pass the online interview.
Important! If you received your education not in Lithuania, then you must go through the education recognition procedure at the Lithuanian Centre for Quality Assessment in Higher Education (SKVC). The recognition procedure is compulsory and free of charge.
Autumn Intake Deadline