Looking for an exciting and intellectually stimulating Summer Program to advance your PhD studies? Look no further than the VILNIUS TECH PhD Summer School for Technological, Natural, Social Science and Humanities Doctoral Students.
VILNIUS TECH PhD Summer School is an annual event that aims to provide doctoral candidates with unique professional and personal development opportunities. It focuses on the key competencies required to achieve the best results beyond general doctoral students’ training. It is an intercultural, international and exceptional interdisciplinary one-week course with international speakers from highly ranked European universities. The doctoral summer school creates a stimulating learning experience of long-lasting value for future professional careers.
VILNIUS TECH PhD Summer School is a unique opportunity to gain new knowledge, work in groups with PhD students, and get more international experience to establish contacts with researchers in the same field and experiences and discover new cultures. The program with a scope of 6 ECTS credits is designed to enhance your academic and professional development.
- What is academic writing? How to write? Prof. Dr Anssi Juotsiniemi, Aalto University, Finland
- Research Ethics and data management, Teemu Jama, Aalto University, Finland
- Soft Skills: inspiring scientific presentation, Prof. Dr Konstantinos Petridis, Hellenic Mediterranean University, Greece
- Networking Effectively at Scientific Conferences, Dr Toby Erik Wikström, University of Iceland, Iceland
- Research methodologies: Steps and Tips, Dr Rafael Luna Zelaya, University of Technology Sydney, Australia
- Creativity for Science and Innovation, David Reid Anderson, VILNIUS TECH University, Lithuania
- Successful funding applications and research proposals, Prof. Dr Cordian Riener, The Arctic University of Norway, Norway
Registration for the VILNIUS TECH PhD Summer School is NOW OPEN!
Participants group: 30 doctoral students
Are you interested? If yes. The Doctoral Summer School will be delivered in English, consequently, Doctoral students are warmly invited to apply by submitting a CV and a statement of intent to the VILNIUS TECH Doctoral School in English. Candidates should be well advanced in their doctoral project, have strong motivation and sufficient language skills able to listen to lectures and articulate their thoughts in discussions within their research area.
Participation fee: 400 Euros, (ATHENA members fee is 300 Euros; NORDTEK members fee is 300 Euros, BALTECH members fee is 300 Euros).
If you do not receive any reply, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Successfully selected participants will be informed by the 2nd of June 2023.