The objective of this study programme is to prepare video creators who will independently and in groups create media products using up-to-date video production principles and new media technologies as well as who will work in an innovative and responsible way in the local and international markets of audiovisual industries.
Apply directly here!
After studies you will be able to:
- Apply your knowledge about the origin and evolution of the cinema art, aesthetics, principles of creative expression, media technologies and tools used in video production;
- Create scripts and video concepts, make their implementation plans taking into account technological, financial and human resources needed;
- Create and develop an original video, implement a creative project independently or in groups;
- Combine different audio-visual means of expression, computer and web technologies;
- Manage a creative team for video projects;
You will study:
- Basics of Film Making;
- Cinema Language;
- Technologies and Production of Audiovisual Montage;
- Sound Production;
- Creation of Feature Films and Documentaries, etc;
Career opportunities & areas:
- Establish media business;
- Creative specialist in production house, film studios, advertising and event management agencies, television;
- Creator of new media video content;
You can find all admission steps and instructions here.
Autumn Intake Deadline
Spring Intake Deadline