The main objective of Transport Business study program is to prepare the specialist who is able to apply managerial, technological and information transport business development processes in the professional activity, having the general skills allowing to adapt to the changing business environment conditions and labour market requirements; to educate a wide range of creative and critical thinking, positive attitude for professional and personal development through lifelong learning.
Upon completion of the Transport Business study programme, graduates receive a Professional Bachelor in Transport and Logistics.
Specialists of Transport Business will be able to work in many transport enterprises and its subdivisions as managers and carry out these functions:
- organize transport activities, implement projects, transport business innovations, manage transport business information;
- carry out decisions to ensure good quality activities;
- prepare and manage documents necessary for business and its relations;
- organize employers job;
- analyze transportation and international marketing situation in various markets;
- communicate with various business partners, clients, suppliers, also abroad.