The second level of the Textile Art Media study program provides an opportunity to develop individual art research studies in the fields of textile culture, technology and design . This program promotes interface between arts, design, and science, as well as interdisciplinary research and applied art practice in the field of contemporary art and design. It seeks to promote individual innovative approaches in the field of contemporary textile practice.
The aim of this program is to train textile artists to be able to analyse, evaluate and interpret art phenomena and processes in a wide cultural context. Our graduates will be able to design and realise independently technological and conceptual art projects that meet contemporary criteria.
A MASTER DEGREE provides a textile artist with the ability:
• to recognise and identify academic issues;
• to find and organise research material;
• to choose theory and methodology to analyse it and make conclusions;
• to analyse and evaluate critically artistic and cultural phenomena;
• to use skills of written and oral communication;
• to deepen knowledge independently;
• to experiment and create unique, original, aesthetically and conceptually suggestive works of art;
• to conceptualise his or her creative choices;
• to make solo exhibitions;
• to participate in international exhibitions;
• to organise and realise group projects.