Ph.D. studies in Education (Social Sciences) started in 1993. Since 2011, LSU conducts joint doctoral studies in Education with the Lithuanian University of Educational Studies, Kaunas University of Technology, and Šiauliai University.
Doctoral students in Education conduct research, covering the following areas: Physical education, motor learning, sport/ Pedagogy, and didactics/ Teacher training/ Research methods/ Social welfare and support for disabled people.
Documents to be submitted
- An application was addressed to the Rector of the University to participate in the competition.
- A signed Curriculum Vitae.
- Master’s Diploma or a diploma/ certificate equivalent to it and its Supplement (originals will be returned straightaway after official registration) .
- A list of published scientific articles and their copies (or a letter from the Editorial Board of a journal certifying that the article to be published has been accepted).
- An essay on each selected topic (in the English language).
- A copy of an identity card or a passport page containing personal details.
- A photo of the size 3×4 cm.
- A payment receipt.
- A copy of a document confirming the change of the surname.
- Certificates issued by the Centre for Quality Assessment in Higher Education on the academic recognition of foreign higher education qualification (if the qualification has been obtained in a foreign higher education institution).
Autumn Intake Deadline