If your English test score is below the requirements of the BA program, we offer you an intensive English course.
Prerequisite Intensive Module in English (PRIME) is a part of the BA program. It is an additional module prior to being fully in BA courses.
PRIME is designed to help you improve academic English language skills and prepare for full BA studies.
As part of the PRIME module, students will take academic language classes. In the second semester, some PRIME students will be able to take some BA classes as well.
- Academic Reading and Vocabulary I (3 ECTS credits)
- Introduction to University Writing (3 ECTS credits)
- Academic Communication I: Listening, Note-taking and Discussion
- English Grammar and Syntax (3 ECTS credits)
- First Year Seminar
After the first semester you will be evaluated and decision will be made if you stay for the second semester or move to BA course.
- Academic Reading and Vocabulary II (3 ECTS credits)
- University Research Writing (3 ECTS credits)
- Academic Communication II: Presentation Skills (3 ECTS credits)
- Integrated Skills
- Text and Interpretation: the Gospel of Mark
- Contemporary Global Issues
After completing the second semester, students who showed effort and progress, and have met the academic criteria will move to BA course.
You should complete a standard application for the BA program of your choice and send us all required documents.
Upon receiving them, we will evaluate your application and inform you if you are accepted to attend PRIME first.
PRIME is part of the BA program. It has lower language requirements, but you have to meet all other academic criteria.
Language requirements for PRIME
Autumn Intake Deadline
Spring Intake Deadline