Looking for a rewarding job in healthcare? Does helping people and changing their lives for the better bring you joy? If yes then physiotherapy might be the answer for you!
Physiotherapy is one of the main means of rehabilitation. This method of therapy is based on the fact that proper body movement helps to renew, improve and maintain the functional condition of bones and muscles, cardiovascular and other systems. This profession has gained huge popularity over the past years, offering plenty of career opportunities.
KVK is one of the few higher education institution in Lithuania which offers to study Physiotherapy in English. The study program is unique, focused on the development of practical skills and the ability to organize and conduct private activities. Every study subjects have practical trainings and around 1500 hours of practices are conducted during 3 years of studies. Once you obtain a physiotherapy degree, you can work in sports medicine, occupational health, musculoskeletal physiotherapy, or pediatrics.
The study programme is unique, focused on the development of practical skills and the ability to organize and conduct private activities. The seaside region has a lot of medical and wellness facilities where the students practice and after study get the work.
To make application for studies, applicants have to:
- Apply in https://apply.kvk.lt/;
- Add motivation statement;
- Add colorful and good quality copies of secondary education (or any other) documents (additional educational documents might be required according to applicant’s country of residence);
- Add a copy of the passport;
- Add a valid document confirming the level of English language proficiency (TOEFL, IELTS, etc.);
- Add a recognition document of secondary school diploma issued by the Centre for Quality Assessment in Higher Education in Lithuania (SKVC) (if you do not have this statement, we will evaluate your documents);
- Add a receipt, certifying payment of the non-refundable Application fee (120 EUR) to the KVK account.
All documents must be translated into Lithuanian or English language (if issued in different language).
BANK DETAILS FOR APPLICATION FEE PAYMENT:
Beneficiery: Klaipeda State University of Applied Sciences, 111968056
Bank Name: AB Swedbank
Account Number: LT80 7300 0100 7417 8978
Bank SWIFT Code: HABALT22
Payment purpose: Application Fee [applicants’ name surname]
We require minimum B1 level in English language level from all applicants. Assessments of English language proficiency certificates equivalent to level B1: TOEFL Paper 477-510, TOEFL IBT 53-64, IELTS 4.5-5.0, PTE level 3. If an applicant does not have such document, English language level will be estimated remotely by KVK staff member. If secondary education was provided fully in English language, then applicant needs to provide confirmation from the school regarding it.