The aim of this program is to prepare public health practitioners, researchers, developers, and experts of health-enhancing physical activity programs and projects as well as specialists who are able to make and develop strategies and health promotion policies. The specialists will be able to manage and pursue their activities in the educational, social, public, and private sectors.
- Scientific knowledge and management of ideas.
- Communication: social and academic integration.
- Leadership and change management.
- Continuous professional learning and personal development.
- Evaluation and monitoring of trends and determinants in health indicators.
- Population and community epidemiological research and statistical analysis.
- Development, management, and evaluation of preventive health promotion and physical activity enhancing program.
- Health promotion policy development.
The graduates of the Physical Activity and Public Health degree program will be able to perform research, organizational, expert, or managerial type of work in public institutions (public health sector, academic and educational institutions, local health departments, and health care institutions) and private business structures (health and wellness centers).
CONTACTS FOR ADMISSION:
Admission procedures Degree of study and deadlines Acceptance (correction) of applications for participation in tenders and registration of documents.
- Fill in and submit the online application form.
- IELTS Min score: 4.5.
- TOEFL Min score: 72.
- Apply for and submit the recognition document of foreign qualifications issued by SKVC.
- Participate in SKYPE interview.
- Receive letter of acceptance.
- Apply for and receive National D visa if needed.
- Come to Lithuania and start your studies.
Autumn Intake Deadline