|Degree||Bachelor of Informatics Sciences|
|Length, structure||4 years (8 semesters), internship included in the programme. Graduation is finalized with the defense of Final project|
|Main subjects||Media Production, Object-oriented Programming, Human Computer Interaction, Web Programming, Geometrical Modelling, Computer Game Design, Image Analysis, Graphics Programming for Mobile Devices, Video Technologies, Animation.|
WHAT ARE THE OUTCOMES OF THIS STUDY PROGRAMME?
The study programme aims to prepare information technology specialist who have sufficient knowledge in design and development of multimedia technologies, integration of multimedia, information technology, computer design and transmission of digital information knowledge and skills.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
During the Multimedia design study prorgamme you will be able to:
- acquire knowledge on computer architecture and operating systems – you will be able to programme and independently learn new programming languages, as well as create interactive applications suitable for all platforms;
- analyse demand of multimedia technology products, create their concepts, select and use appropriate multimedia technology product development technologies;
- acquire fundamental theoretical and practical text, audio, image and video material digital processing and presentation knowledge;
- create multimedia technologies informational systems and their user interface design;
- create products of computer graphics;
- challenge multimedia project analysis and development by combining technical, creative and management skills.
Autumn Intake Deadline