Tuition fee for
About the program
- International academic environment;
- Unique curriculum and practical orientation of the program;
- State-of-art media infrastructure – EHU Media Center, established in collaboration with international partners BBC MEDIA ACTION;
- International projects and training programs in the field of television and radio journalism;
- Possibility of implementing student projects and assembling an outstanding creative portfolio;
- Master’s studies in Europe and the USA.
- Media analyst and researcher in the field of audiovisual communications;
- Manager and promoter of media production;
- Journalist and editor;
- Expert in the field of radio journalism and television production.
Languages of instruction