Master of Engineering Sciences in Mechanical Engineering
2 years (4 semesters) graduation is finalized with the defense of Final project
|Entry Qualification||To this programme applicants are accepted from the fields of: Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Aeronautical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Transport Engineering|
WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF THIS STUDY PROGRAMME?
To prepare high and highest qualification mechanical engineering graduates with wide engineering scope and comprehensive and up-to-date knowledge in modern mechanical engineering including dynamics of mechanical systems, precise mechnical instruments, nanotechnologies, application of laser material treatment and measurement technologies, energy transformation equipment and machines, micro-optoelectromechnics, CNC applications, particularity of 3D equipment and technologies, essentials of mechatronics, information technologies, basics of industrial and autonomous robotics (for instance UAV or UGV), and mathematical modeling of mechanical devices. To prepare specialists with analytical, modeling and projection skills for manufacturing and process management of mechanical systems, optimization of characteristics and parameters of high-speed technological equipment and mechanical devices. To provide students with the knowledge which are required to solve tasks related with design, research and performance of technological or manufacturing jobs, including skills for implementation of real projects, development of new innovative products, expert activities in the leading local and international companies and organizations.
WHAT WILL STUDENTS LEARN?
- Critical, constructive and creative thinking, to analyze and evaluate mechanical engineering subjects on base of qualitative, quantitative indicators, to formulate conclusions and to solve engineering problems, argued, clear and right to convey scientific information.
- To apply theoretical knowledge and research results for product creation and innovations implementation into modern, effective and high-speed production processes related with mechanical engineering.
- Understanding how to identify and to analyze engineering and management problems, to propose innovative means for its solution.
- Understanding how to integrate engineering and management knowledge in field of mechanical engineering, to achieve expected results.
- To work with the modern high-tech, 3D, laser, high-speed equipment and apply the acquired knowledge in research.