Master of Engineering Sciences in Mechanical Engineering
2 years (4 semesters) graduation is finalized with the defense of Final project
|Entry Qualification||To this programme applicants are accepted from the fields of: Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Aeronautical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Transport Engineering|
WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF THIS STUDY PROGRAMME?
WHAT WILL STUDENTS LEARN?
- Critical, constructive and creative thinking, to analyze and evaluate mechanical engineering subjects on base of qualitative, quantitative indicators, to formulate conclusions and to solve engineering problems, argued, clear and right to convey scientific information.
- To apply theoretical knowledge and research results for product creation and innovations implementation into modern, effective and high-speed production processes related with mechanical engineering.
- Understanding how to identify and to analyze engineering and management problems, to propose innovative means for its solution.
- Understanding how to integrate engineering and management knowledge in field of mechanical engineering, to achieve expected results.
- To work with the modern high-tech, 3D, laser, high-speed equipment and apply the acquired knowledge in research.
Autumn Intake Deadline