MBA Entrepreneurship and Innovation – study programme for those who recognize possibilities, create jobs and generate added value.
- Personal value – the programme is intended for people seeking to transform their idea into a business/start-up or
- Corporate value – for those responsible for product/service development and innovations in their organizations.
The VU BS MBA Entrepreneurship & Innovation has been designed to be personally and professionally transformative, the programme‘s curriculum is developing leaders with ambition and innovative thinking who create unique, entrepreneurial and sustainable results for themselves, their organizations, and the global society.
Why choose this programme?
- Intense 1-year programme for a value-based price.
- Action learning, project-based methods.
- Strong social partners network.
- Study visit to Israel1.
- A multinational environment and small-size class.
What comes after?
A graduate can be employed as:
- Business owner and manager,
- Innovation and R&D Manager,
- Senior Consultant,
- Manager of business accelerators, incubators, clusters and other intermediary organizations,
- Restructuring specialist,
- Mentor etc.