If you can’t imagine working without a computer, want to design, construct various machines, parts, tools, control production technologies using automated design systems, 3D production equipment, ensure quality of manufacturing processes, this study programme is the first step in bringing your ideas to reality and launching a successful career.
As part of this course, students develop analytical thinking and become competent experts and practitioners in high-tech equipment control, exploitation and maintenance, able to professionally apply material processing methods, competently analyse and evaluate technological processes and react rapidly to market changes.
Future engineers study physics, mathematics, engineering graphics, computer-aided design, manufacturing technologies, material processing software systems, mechatronics and mechatronic systems, etc. Theoretical knowledge is consolidated and improved in practical training and internships, which are conducted in five stages and last 20 weeks in total:
- Introductory training, performed at KTK;
- Measurement internship, in specialized companies;
- Professional activity internship, performed in specialized companies;
- Manufacturing technology internship, performed in specialized companies;
- Final internship, performed in specialized companies.
Students can choose one of the two specialisations available in this programme: Production Technology Management or Production by 3D Technologies.
AFTER GRADUATION YOU WILL BE ABLE TO:
- manage high-tech manufacturing and material processing equipment;
- organize, prepare and perform technological manufacturing and repair processes;
- design and construct production equipment;
- organize maintenance and repair of equipment.
- CNC Engineer-Operator
- Quality Controller
- Production manager
Detailed description of the programme including subjects and learning outcomes here
See our admissions procedure and the list of documents to provide here
Autumn Intake Deadline