Integrated communication is a unique study program in Lithuania, designed to educate communication professionals who will be able to make creative decisions and manage them using various communication tools, technologies and combinations of methods. The need for integrated communication is greater than the current supply in the labor market.
It presents that with the rapid development of digital technologies and changes in life and work styles, people with unique competences who can effectively manage communication processes in organizations are being desired in current labor environment.
Why to study at KSU?
- Lecturers are practitioners-experts in their fields;
- Studies are focused on the needs of business and public sector organizations;
- Small student groups with possibility of an individual approach;
- Possibility to combine studies with work.
Media technologies / Personal brand communication / Visual communication / Digital marketing / Image ideology / Creative society and economy / Mass communication / New media industries and popular culture / Open innovations / Research and Master’s thesis.
Career: Communication expert; a professional in the creative sector; integrated communications strategist; mass communication expert; internal and external communication specialist.
- Master of Social Sciences:
- Total number of ECTS credits: 90;
- Distribution of academic subjects by semester: approx. 30 ECTS credits per semester, 3 semesters;
- Full description of the programme is here
Autumn Intake Deadline