Doctoral studies at University Agriculture Academy is aimed to develop qualified scientists, who are capable of conducting independent scientific research and experimental development, to generate new knowledge contributing to management field.
Doctoral topics in Management field:
- Strategic Development of Agricultural and other Organizations, Operating in Bioeconomy Sector
- Marketing and Logistics of Agricultural and other Bio-based Products
- Sustainable Development of Business Processes and Resources in Agricultural and other Bioeconomy Organizations
- Business Diversification and Social Business Models
- Innovations of Rural Social Infrastructure Management in the Context of Public Welfare
- Culture and Tourism Development in Rural Areas
- Horizontal and Vertical Cooperation in Agriculture and Support for Producer’s Organizations.
The state-funding or self-funded studies are available.
Scholarships for highly motivated doctoral students are available (7 Vytautas Magnus University scholarships, intended to cover 50 percent of the tuition fee).
For more information please contact:
Dean of Faculty of Bioeconomy Development prof. Astrida Miceikienė: email@example.com
Vice-dean assoc. prof. Anastasija Novikova: firstname.lastname@example.org