The aim of the study programme is to develop business management professionals capable of:
- Creating and managing their own businesses;
- working in business enterprises and public sector organizations;
- providing business strategy development;
- strategic organization management;
- business negotiation;
- HR management;
- market research;
- accounting and finance is the key to the success of the modern business.
The programme provides fundamental theoretical and practical business and management and economic knowledge for the execution of business functions and processes.
Why this programme?
- It is the most popular business management study programme at Vilnius University.
- Experienced lecturers, professors and business practitioners provide students with solid theoretical and practical knowledge and help develop professional skills for the job market.
- The professional internship can be performed both in Lithuania and in a foreign country.
- Many graduates become renowned professionals, managers or owners of companies.
- Graduates are in high demand in the labour market, and top managers receive the highest salaries.
- Career opportunities;
- Graduates typically work as business (or start-up) creators and owners and gain positions in Lithuanian and international organizations: Business Development Manager, Sales and Marketing Manager, Distribution Manager, Purchasing Manager, Supply Manager, Communication Manager, Project Manager, etc.;
- Graduates are able to apply theory in the real world and are therefore likely to be attractive to employers as future strategic leaders and senior managers and are also able to work as middle-level managers at business organizations or public institutions in domestic and international markets;
- Access to further studies;
- Graduates of the Management programme can continue their education in one of the numerous Master’s programmes in the fields of management, business, marketing, accounting, finance and economics.