Using the latest theoretical and practical knowledge and a modern base of science and technologies in the environment of interdisciplinary studies, the Life and Chemical Physics studies programme is intended to:
- Educate the highly skilled specialists capable of professional research activities aiming to seek and develop scientific and technological solutions applicable in the fields of environmental science, materials research science, and biomedicine.
Why Vilnius University?
- Global outlook: 2000+ international students from 74 different countries
- Among the top 473 universities worldwide (QS)
- European Union diploma
- The graduates can harmoniously integrate into multidisciplinary research and production teams, practically participate in the high-tech manufacturing process and business, and manage technological production processes that require interdisciplinary knowledge of physics, chemistry, medical physics and biophysics.
- Work in-state expert, control and management institutions requiring competence in the intersection of natural sciences.
- There is a possibility to continue a scientific career by entering third-level (doctoral) studies in many fields of natural sciences in the VU Institute of Chemical Physics.