Want to improve your knowledge of contemporary political and economic fields? Want to learn about politics of different countries and regions?
A lot of questions and if you found at least one positive answer, take master degree in International Policy Studies into consideration. Prepare yourself for a leading role in international organizations, NGOs and global businesses. Improve your education of contemporary politics, while getting the most out of your international studies.
Why is it worth choosing?
- No similar courses in Lithuania
- Unique job opportunities
- Huge potential of Lithuanian (EU) – Asian cooperation and opportunity for students to contribute to it
- High level of teaching
- Great university
- Bachelor degree or equivalent first university degree diploma (3-year study duration minimum)
- Academic transcripts of each study year
- Document proving English language level
Required level – B2
If you do not have a certificate proving your English language proficiency level, you can take the University Online English language level test. You will be able to choose this option while filling in the application. The test is free of charge. Certificate is not required if your native language is English or if your previous studies were conducted fully in English language.
- Motivational letter
- Passport copy
Additional educational documents might be required depending on the country of residence.
Applicants might be required to take entrance examination.