The objective of the International Commerce and Business Law programme is to educate legal practitioners who desire to specialize in international trade and international business law. The programme is designed to equip students with both practical and academic tools to provide legal services in a globalized knowledge-based economy.
This study programme is taught in English language.
Why to study at KSU?
- Integrated the most recent academic insights and legal developments
- This programme draws on an international academic staff with different specialisations like trade law, environmental law or human rights.
- International environment and outstanding quality
International Contract Law / International Investment Law / International Transport Law and Insurance / International and Comparative Company Law / Alternative Dispute Resolution / Law of WTO / Payments and Finance in International Commerce / International Banking Law and Practice / International Tax Law / Industrial Property Protection: Patents, Trademarks and Industrial Design / Master Thesis.
Legal experts or managers in law firms, in the public sector operating in the territory of Lithuania and in various international corporations.
- Master’s degree in Law ;
- Total number of ECTS credits: 90;
- Distribution of academic subjects by semester: approx. 30 ECTS credits per semester, 3 semesters;
- Full description of the programme is here.
Please send the following documents:
- Copies of your educational documents
- Filled and signed APPLICATION FORM
- A copy of your passport
Please send all the documents by e-mail: email@example.com
Interview is a part of Admission process.
Full information about Admission is here.
Autumn Intake Deadline