The European Union Law programme is designed to produce graduates in specialized subjects at a level sufficient to take up management and legal consultation positions in business, governmental and social organisations, trade unions, industrial enterprises, international organizations and organizations active in Europe and worldwide.
Why study at KSU?
- Online studies allow to combine studies and work
- Integrated the most recent academic insights and legal developments
- Lecturers are well-known law experts from all European Union
European and International Protection of Human Rights / European Union Law / Legal Aspects of Europe’s Integration into the Global Economy / External Relations of the EU / Legal Reasoning in the EU Law / International and European Legal Framework for Migration and Asylum / International and European Social Security Law / Internal Market and EU Citizenship Law / Law of Competition in the EU / Legal Research Methods / Legal Project Group – Case Study / Master Thesis.
Career: lawyer in Lithuanian and European Union public institutions, law firms operating in Lithuania or Belgium (especially in Brussels), lawyer in business, science and non-governmental organizations at the national, European, and global level, and specialize in the European Union and international law.
- Master’s degree in Law;
- Total number of ECTS credits: 90;
- Distribution of academic subjects by semester: approx. 30 ECTS credits per semester, 3 semesters;
- Full description of the programme is here
Autumn Intake Deadline