About the programme
The programme offers students an introduction into the legal infrastructure of global transactions which significance increased dramatically over the recent decades around the globe. The objective of the International Commerce and Business Law programme is to educate legal practitioners who desire to specialize in international trade and international business law. The programme is designed to equip students with both practical and academic tools to provide legal services in a globalized knowledge-based economy.
The programme is composed of 2 core modules, which are taught in English in two semesters and thus is designed to provide students with a systematic learning process.
Why study at KSU?
- Integrated the most recent academic insights and legal developments
- This programme draws on an international academic staff with different specialisations like trade law, environmental law or human rights.
- International environment and outstanding quality
International Contract Law / International Investment Law / International Transport Law and Insurance / International and Comparative Company Law / Alternative Dispute Resolution / Law of WTO / Payments and Finance in International Commerce / International Banking Law and Practice / International Tax Law / Industrial Property Protection: Patents, Trademarks and Industrial Design / Master Thesis.
Legal experts or managers in law firms, in the public sector operating in the territory of Lithuania and in various international corporations.
- Master’s degree in Law;
- Total number of ECTS credits: 90;
- Distribution of academic subjects by semester: approx. 30 ECTS credits per semester, 3 semesters;
- Full description of the programme is Here
Please send the following documents:
- Copies of your educational documents
- Filled and signed APPLICATION FORM
- A copy of your passport
Please send all the documents by e-mail: email@example.com
The interview is a part of the admission process.
Full information about Admission is Here
Autumn Intake Deadline