Master of Engineering Sciences in Civil Engineering
1,5 years (3 semesters) graduation is finalized with the defense of Final project
|Entry Qualifications||To this programme applicants are accepted from the fields of: Civil Engineering, Building Engineering, Structural Engineering, Road Engineering|
WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF THIS STUDY PROGRAMME?
WHAT WILL STUDENTS LEARN?
- To apply the potential of modern road and bridge information systems and the basic trends of their development in engineering, by application of theoretical knowledge, identification of risk and safety factors in bridge and road engineering.
- Planning, design, creation, modelling and development methodologies and principal theoretical ways of solution for different purpose roads and transport system networks.
- Latest bridge and road engineering ideology, state of the art scientific achievements and developed methodologies and technologies for individual application of scientific and engineering ideas.
- To identify and critically appraise theoretical and practical novelties in road and bridge design, construction, maintenance and upgrading as well as traffic safety and to apply them in scientific and practical activities.
- To perceive possible ethic, technical, economic, social consequences of the taken own solutions and the related responsibility, management of risk and safety conditions by establishing durability of road and bridge structures, and to justify the conclusions of own researches and reasoning in a substantiated way, to communicate them verbally and in writing in an understandable manner to different area and interest and different reduction background stakeholders.
Autumn Intake Deadline