Interested in computers and programming? Want to create games or applications? Maybe websites or large information systems? Want to know how apps work on PCs and mobile devices? Sometimes you want to improve something? Or maybe create something new at all, which is not yet in IT? .. If at least some of the answers are “”yes””, then your place is with us.
Studying Informatics at KVK is worth because:
- The program is exceptional – focused on acquaintance with business processes, program development and application of technologies in solving the challenges of business enterprises.
- The unique content of the program – four internships that allow you to delve into programming, data processing, and the development and application of practical skills, which is a guarantee of a successful career in a modern company.
- Program teachers – constantly improving, working in pedagogical and practical work on projects, conducting research in the fields of business and project management and companies.
- Studies allow you to combine study and work which very important for today’s young people.
The study program develops professional competences related to programming. Particular emphasis is placed on mastering Java programming languages – as one of the most promising and most widely used languages.
To make application for studies, applicants have to apply online HERE:
- Add motivation statement;
- Add colorful and good quality notarized copies of secondary education (or any other) documents (additional educational documents might be required according to applicant’s country of residence);
- Add colorful and good quality notarized copy of the passport;
- Add a valid document confirming the level of English language proficiency (TOEFL, IELTS, LanguageCert IESOL B1+, etc.).
- Add (at least) 1 recommendation;
- Add a proof, certifying payment of the non-refundable Application fee (120EUR) to the KVK account (details are written below);
- Additionally, add recognition document of secondary school diploma (if you had your documents evaluated by SKVC before 14 May 2021). In other case, your secondary education documents will be evaluated by KVK staff member.
- Additionally, add statement regarding work experience, if any.
All documents must be translated into Lithuanian or English language (if issued in different language) and notarised.
BANK DETAILS FOR APPLICATION FEE PAYMENT:
Beneficiery: Klaipėdos valstybinė kolegija, 111968056
Bank Name: AB Swedbank
Account Number: LT80 7300 0100 7417 8978
Bank SWIFT Code: HABALT22
Payment purpose: Application Fee [applicants’ name surname]
We require minimum B1 level in English language level from all applicants. Assessments of English language proficiency certificates equivalent to level B1: TOEFL Paper 477-510, TOEFL IBT 53-64, IELTS 4.5-5.0, PTE level 3. If an applicant does not have such document, English language level will be estimated remotely by KVK staff member. If secondary education was provided fully in English language, then applicant needs to provide confirmation from the school regarding it.