|Bachelor of Engineering Sciences in Environmental Engineering
|4 years (8 semesters), internship included in the programme. Graduation is finalized with the defense of Final project
|Air protection, Water and wastewater treatment, Waste management, Physical pollution, Environmental Research, Environmental Law, Sustainability, Environmental Impact Assessment, BIM
The Environmental Engineering study programme not only provides environmental knowledge, but also helps to develop the ability to monitor and evaluate the extent of environmental pollution, plan and implement engineering measures to prevent environmental pollution, improve the quality of the environment, and design modern environmental facilities to improve human well-being.
Knowledge of environmental processes, environmental technologies, sustainable development, and the principles of environmental economics and law is essential to ensure the well-being of every inhabitant of the world, a safe and clean environment.
Environmental Engineering studies will introduce you to technical, technological and organizational solutions in various areas of environmental engineering. Here you will learn how to design the latest water, wastewater, air purification, waste management and physical pollution abatement equipment using advanced Building Information Modeling (BIM) technologies.
- To identify the most important environmental problems, to apply the latest methods and measures with the least negative impact on the environment, to select and apply research methodologies for the control of environmental protection processes;
- To design and select technological and organizational measures to manage climate change and improve the quality of the environment;
- To implement preventive environmental management measures, to develop cleaner production principles and advanced environmental technologies in line with the concept of sustainable development;
- To analyse and apply wastewater, air purification, waste management technologies, to understand new environmental equipment and perform their maintenance;
- To analyse and solve water supply and sewage disposal tasks, design and use engineering systems.
Autumn Intake Deadline