Electronics is one of the fastest growing engineering areas. Almost every step in our lives is accompanied by one or another electronic product, which facilitate human life and ensure greater comfort and security. Electronic systems are widely deployed in many household and industrial facilities. It is manufacturing and process management, telecommunications, energy, terrestrial, air and water transport, medical equipment, military industry, etc.
AFTER GRADUATION YOU WILL BE ABLE TO:
- analyse, select, install, adjust and design electronic devices and systems;
- program computer hardware and basic digital interfaces;
- select and assemble components for electronic products;
- program microprocessors, smart home systems, robotic production lines.
- Electronics Engineer
- Head of Department
- Electronic Systems Coordinator
- Electronic Circuits and Systems Designer
- Intelligent Control Systems Specialist