One and a half year long (3 semesters) master’s degree programme. Programme is taught in study cycles, when student study only one subject at a time.
Master of Social Sciences in Economics
1,5 years (3 semesters) graduation is finalized with the defense of Final project
|Entry Qualifications||To this programme applicants are accepted from fields of: Finance, Economics, Social Sciences, Business Management|
WHY THIS STUDY PROGRAMME?
- Ranked among the world’s TOP 201-250 universities in Economics and Econometrics by „QS World University Rankings by Subject 2018“.
- Internationally recognized degree.
- Students are trained to work in the Industry 4 and Disruptive Innovation environment.
- Small class size ensuring a focused learning environment and high degree of interaction.
- Students learn collaboration through group work and real-world problem solving.
- Students are trained to work in international companies, foreign capital companies, and foreign trade.
- Graduates can participate in an extra internship (after graduation) according to Erasmus+ program in a European country.
- Opportunities for research.
- Have access to the university libraries and to the extensive selection of electronic databases.
- Graduates can continue studies in doctoral program in English.
WHAT WILL STUDENTS LEARN?
- Extensive theoretical and practical knowledge of the modern world economy and international trade, international investment, international finance.
- Regulations in international economics, world organizations and their activities
- Knowledge and practical skills necessary to analyze and solve a range of risk assessment and management issues.
Faculty of Business Management