This programme develops specialists in economics capable of solving present-day economic problems.
It provides knowledge in:
- accounting, and other key subjects.
You will be able to analyze economic situations at company, country, and global levels to assess and manage the finances of businesses, banks, or in the public sphere.
Why this programme?
- The studies provide an all-around education in economics for greater versatility. You will gain the competencies necessary for the development of your own business or for working in companies and institutions.
- With a variety of opportunities for internship and studies abroad, you will be able to spend up to 40% of your studies in foreign universities and do your internship in a Lithuanian or international company or organization.
- Study specialisms provide the opportunity to choose from the fields of finance, banking, and accounting which allows you to adjust the path of your studies to your career goals.
- In order to deepen competencies, it is possible to choose modules from the two blocks of elective study subjects offered: Finance and Investment and Global Economy. Students can choose a distance learning form.
- Having gained knowledge in micro and macro-economics, finance, investment, statistics, you will be ready to take a position as an economist, or financial analyst, forecasting economic indicators.
- Own business. Knowledge of economics, accounting, finance and marketing will enable you to make the best decisions, to set up and successfully develop your own business.
- Public or private sector manager. Versatile economic education will allow you to take a leading position in institutions in the public arena as well as to manage a division of a private company.