|Degree||Bachelor of Engineering Sciences in Mechatronics|
4 years (8 semesters), internship included in the programme. Graduation is finalized with the defense of Final project
|Main subjects||Applied Artificial Intelligence; Software of Applied Artificial Intelligence; Operating Systems; Procedural Programming; Tools and Technologies of Applied Artificial Intelligence; Optics and Lasers; Computer Aided Design; Engineering Mechanics; Electrical Engineering; Ultrasound and Waves; Design and Analysis of Applied Artificial Intelligence; Systems and Devices of Applied Artificial Intelligence; Decision Support and Agent Technologies; Robots, Intelligent Automation; Theory of Algorithms; Analysis and Reliability of Technical Solutions; Design, Testing and Production of Prototype of an Applied Artificial Intelligence; Systems of Internet of Things for Digital Manufacturing; Cloud Computing; Basics of Language Processing.|
WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF THIS STUDY PROGRAMME?
It is no secret that the Fourth Industrial Revolution and its ambitions are already on the priority lists of industrial and any other companies implementing the latest high-level technologies.
The use of data arrays to optimize processes, improve the accuracy of production equipment, vehicles that safely move in traffic without driver intervention – all this and even more is already not the first step towards our future routine.
This study program aims to develop the ability to apply the knowledge of machine learning and image recognition in the design and development of new intelligent products and solutions in the industry and future manufacturing technologies by providing an understanding of the applicability of artificial intelligence algorithms. The need for qualified artificial intelligence professionals covers almost all industries, state-owned enterprises and non-profit organizations.
Demand for specialists and excellent career possibilities are not limited to high-tech industries, technology development and home automation, autonomous intelligence, robotics, but also includes centres of specialized intellectual production and creative workshops, the country’s defense forces, high-tech research centres, and etc. However, implementing AI is not easy. A person receives a gift at birth – a “supercomputer”. And it only depends on the person how he will use this thing: whether he will employ his intellect and perfection or will forget to “turn it on”. We have to implement artificial intelligence in small steps, with the help of mathematical algorithms, computer programming, sensor interaction, image recognition and data processing, and see how it paves the way for a better tomorrow.
WHAT WILL STUDENTS LEARN?
The study program of Applied Artificial Intelligence is designed for:
- learn to program, gain an understanding of the applicability of artificial intelligence algorithms;
- to develop the ability to apply the knowledge of machine learning, image recognition in the design and development of new intelligent products and solutions, testing and implementation of them in future intelligent production technologies;
- upon completion of these studies, will know and systematically understand the theoretical knowledge of physical and engineering sciences required to form the fundamental knowledge of the study field;
- to acquire consistently integrated and related interdisciplinary knowledge of IT, design and management theory and applied artificial intelligence;
- learn to plan and perform experiments using laboratory equipment for the design and application of AI algorithms, learn to find and apply engineering and technological information, to identify, formulate and solve problems in the development of engineering research and AI application, to select and apply analytical, modelling and testing methods;
- to acquire knowledge of engineering design, to be able to apply this knowledge in selecting and interpreting information and processing the obtained data, which are necessary for the application of AI. Engineering skills will allow combining theoretical knowledge and practical skills in solving complex tasks of AI application in production, to plan the consistency of AI application algorithms;
- acquired personal and social skills will allow you to study and improve independently in the future, learn to work in a team, present innovative ideas with arguments, find logical ways to solve problems.
Autumn Intake Deadline