Innovative teaching and learning methods and virtualization of the study process are applied. Lectures, seminars, discussions, group work, practical tasks, literature analysis, project preparation, etc. Student-oriented student’s independent work, based on tasks, group work, in which problematic and critical thinking are very important, project work.
Possibilities to make a career in institutions for digital geodesy measuring, companies for real estate cadastre data processing and evaluation, construction organizations, municipalities or other institutions for spatial data processing, storage and geomatics (GIS) departments and centers, to create private companies.
Measurements are carried out using modern geodetic instruments, GPNS equipment using stationary 3D scanners and unmanned aerial vehicles (drones). 3D surface models are developed using 3D technology with collected data from LIDAR and with other methods measured areas. Cadastral measurements of buildings and land plots are being carried out, topographic and engineering digital geodetic plans are being prepared.
To make application for studies, applicants have to apply online HERE:
- Add motivation statement;
- Add colorful and good quality notarized copies of secondary education (or any other) documents (additional educational documents might be required according to applicant’s country of residence);
- Add colorful and good quality notarized copy of the passport;
- Add a valid document confirming the level of English language proficiency (TOEFL, IELTS, LanguageCert IESOL B1+, etc.).
- Add (at least) 1 recommendation;
- Add a proof, certifying payment of the non-refundable Application fee (120EUR) to the KVK account (details are written below);
- Additionally, add recognition document of secondary school diploma (if you had your documents evaluated by SKVC before 14 May 2021). In other case, your secondary education documents will be evaluated by KVK staff member.
- Additionally, add statement regarding work experience, if any.
All documents must be translated into Lithuanian or English language (if issued in different language) and notarised.
BANK DETAILS FOR APPLICATION FEE PAYMENT:
Beneficiery: Klaipėdos valstybinė kolegija, 111968056
Bank Name: AB Swedbank
Account Number: LT80 7300 0100 7417 8978
Bank SWIFT Code: HABALT22
Payment purpose: Application Fee [applicants’ name surname]
We require minimum B1 level in English language level from all applicants. Assessments of English language proficiency certificates equivalent to level B1: TOEFL Paper 477-510, TOEFL IBT 53-64, IELTS 4.5-5.0, PTE level 3. If an applicant does not have such document, English language level will be estimated remotely by KVK staff member. If secondary education was provided fully in English language, then applicant needs to provide confirmation from the school regarding it.