What resources you will need to manage tomorrow: humans or robots? The future, when drones deliver packages to our homes, smart devices create our shopping lists and artificial intelligence assists us in making decisions at home and in business, is just around the corner. If you share a similar vision, then this program is tailored for you.
Virtual reality, artificial intelligence, robotics, the Internet of Things, or big data have fundamentally changed the way businesses are run. The implementation of such changes requires specialists with a good knowledge of business operations and the ability to successfully integrate the latest technologies to develop the company’s activities.
- You will gain skills in deep analytics and new technology application in business companies.
- You will be the change agent, helping companies to transform by integrating the latest digital technologies in various spheres: marketing, finance, process management, sales, production or service delivery, and much more.
- You will learn project management, change management, robotic process automation in company activities.
- You will be able to work in interdisciplinary teams together with IT and other professionals.
This program was designed in close cooperation with Danske Bank and Invest Lithuania.
All international students automatically become candidates to receive the Scholarship for International Students, which is assigned for first-year Bachelor or Master students with strong academic records and motivation.
The residents of European Union countries and the global citizens of Lithuanian origin can apply for state-funded study places. This means that all the applicants, who fall into one of the aforementioned categories, will participate in the general admission’s competition for state-funded study places and get the chance to study free of charge, depending on their admission score.
The main KTU Campus is within walking distance from the city centre. In the campus, university sports halls and courts, dormitories, shops and recreational areas are all nearby. KTU boasts the active student community, with 6 art societies and over 20 students’ organisations. Our students can choose from 100 weekly sports classes, and join one of 20 sports teams. All of this is free of charge.
Over 40 thousand students study in Kaunas, and of these, around 10% are international students. Lush parks, lively squares, cosy cafes and buzzing cultural life make Kaunas attractive not only as a travel destination but also as a place to live. In 2022, Kaunas will become a European Capital of Culture.
What will you be able to do?
- Assess the pros and cons of digital technology.
- Apply digital technology solutions in the company’s marketing, finance, process management, sales, production or service delivery spheres.
- Successfully manage and implement digitalization projects.
- Work effectively in interdisciplinary teams.
Proficiency in English Language requirements:
IELTS ≥5.5, TOEFL ≥75, CEFR ≥B1, or equivalent:
If you do not currently hold any English proficiency certificate, the English test can also be conducted by KTU during the admission process.
Minimum average grade (CGPA) > 60 % in each entry subject.
High school certificate
Maximum 3 years after high school graduation is eligible.
Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English / Russian.
The documents must be legalised (Apostille) by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the country where the documents were issued. This requirement does not apply for the documents issued in the EU and Belarus, Ukraine.
Autumn Intake Deadline