|Faculty||Faculty of Business Management|
|Qualification||Joint (Lithuanian, Estonian, Portuguese) Professional Bachelor of Business Administration|
Graduates will be able to apply the “Creative Platform” methodology to create and expand new businesses, products and services, organize team work for new products, services and businesses creation, on the basis of experience of various sectors, areas and skills. Graduates will moderate the activities of the new product or service development groups, initiating a new business creation and development by themselves.
You will be able to:
- Use innovative thinking techniques and implement individual, group and organizational creativity strategies.
- Identify personal learning needs and structure learning in different learning environments and seek necessary knowledge acquisition.
- Master and develop innovative ideas to improve products, services and strategic business operations and handle complex intra- and entrepreneurial situations creatively.
- Apply sustainable business principles to foster economic growth and competitiveness.
- Understand, develop and implement business management models.
- Gain in-depth understanding of economic, financial and legal conditions and be able to launch and run business.
- Share interdisciplinary knowledge and communicate innovative and alternative concepts with internal and external stakeholders to support creative collaboration.
- Understand, assess and carry out scientific work in a well-considered methodological and theoretical basis.