Open application for a highly motivated doctoral candidate in Civil Engineering.
The doctoral candidate position is available in the Faculty of Civil Engineering, Department of Applied Mechanics, Building Materials and Fire Safety, Management and Real estate, Concrete Structures and Geotechnics, Steel and Composite Structures. Applicants interested in other research topics related to Civil Engineering are welcome to apply.
Study Programme Structure
- Independent research under supervision;
- Courses for PhD students (approximately 30 ECTS credits);
- Participation in international conferences and research networks, including an international internship at other, research institutions;
- Presentation of research results in international scientific conferences and publications of scientific journals (WOS);
- Teaching or another form of knowledge dissemination, which is related to the PhD topic when possible;
- The completion of a PhD thesis.
- Postgraduate diploma (or higher);
- The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English;
- You must take verified copies of the entry qualification documents along with you when you finally go to the university.
Scholarships and Funding
- The state-funding or self-funded studies are available;
- Lithuanian state scholarships for 1st year of studies 931 Eur/month, and 2nd-4th year of studies 1078 Eur/month);
- Grants for doctoral studies and research;
- Grants for international academic mobility.
Annual Tuition Fee
- full-time studies – 11 589,00 (4-year);
- part-time studies – 7 726,00 (6-year).
More information: https://vilniustech.lt/doctoralstudies/en
GET IN TOUCH at VILNIUS TECH Doctoral School: firstname.lastname@example.org
Autumn Intake Deadline