Kaunas University of Technology offers PhD positions with scholarships for highly motivated doctoral (PhD) students.
Start of studies: September 2020
Duration of studies: 4 years
Status: Student (PhD)
Scholarship: starting from 8664 euros per year (additional funding available)
Tuition fee: 0 euros
Double degree programme with Technical University of Košice, Slovakia
Chemical engineering PhD programme is a traditional, research-based, 4-year doctoral degree program, which provides:
* a thorough grounding in the fundamental principles of chemical engineering, as well as an intensive research experience;
* a mentoring-intensive environment with co-supervision flexibility, allowing students to work with the outstanding Lithuanian scientist of their field;
* the real-world experience through an experimental and practical assignments, hands-on operation of the modern pilot scale equipment and analytical techniques;
* the accessibility to a modern computer technology enabling the process modelling, simulation and control;
* the accessibility to a wide-range of seminars, conferences and scientific workshops.
Contact us at KTU Doctoral School: firstname.lastname@example.orgAPPLY NOW