This bachelor’s degree study programme integrates the fields of business and management fields, is based on theory and direct integration of today’s business practices, so graduates have the necessary knowledge and skills to compete in the job market.
The programme’s lecturers aiming to form a business management culture and provide an integral education in the field of business management covering the two most important types of knowledge and competencies: knowledge – about business management – and practical business management competencies (“how-to”).
Dual degree with University of Europe from Germany!
University of Europe for Applied Sciences – is in a TOP 10 in Business Studies at private universities in Germany, according to Multirank 2020!
This dual degree programme allows students to get 2 Bachelor’s diplomas in 3,5 years at 2 European Universities in Lithuania and Germany. It is unforgettable multicultural and educational journey in time and cost saving mode!
- First 2 years at Kazimieras Simonavičius University, Vilnius, Lithuania
- Last 1,5 years at University of Europe for Applied Sciences, Berlin, Germany. Last half of the year is dedicated to write and defend Bachelor Thesis which is possible to do online
- Internship at Germany’s Business Company or Start-up in Berlin
More about the University of Europe for Applied Sciences READ HERE
- Participation of real Business Bootcamps and Hackatons
- Real business project creations and pitches for the investors
- Additional study of foreign languages (for example, Lithuanian, Spanish, German, etc.)
- Business mentoring system in the learning process
- Excellent job opportunities in Europe
- Wide opportunities for international student exchange and internships in the countries of the European Union
- Possibility to select additional relevant modules online
- Opportunity to attend open distance learning (career design, digital marketing, etc.)
- The university helps those wishing to create their own business and realize their business idea during their studies
- Exceptional professional practice in international business organizations
Why to study at KSU?
- Students create startups – businesses from an idea to real product or service
- Business projects and BootCamps are integrated into the study programme
- Study focus on hands-on work and business communication, negotiation and pitching skills
Agile Working / International Business / Digital Marketing / Workplace Innovations / Value Creation / Design Thinking / Creativity / Management History and Theory / Business Communication and Negotiations / Marketing and Sales / Public Relations / Economics (micro and macro) / Innovation Management / Business English / Business Analytics / Leadership and Human Resources Management / Management Information Systems / Risk Management / Business Law / Production Management / Business Project / E. Commerce / Financial Management / Pricing / Business Mathematics and Statistics / Strategic Management / International Trade Strategies / Marketing Project Development / Internship / Bachelor’s Thesis / New Venture Financing / Entrepreneurship and Start-up building
Career: A founder of new business, product development specialist, head of unit, branch of company, project manager, business development manager.
- Bachelor of Business Management;
- Total number of ECTS credits: 210;
- Distribution of academic subjects by semester: approx. 30 ECTS credits per semester, 7 semesters
- Full description of the programme is here
Autumn Intake Deadline
Spring Intake Deadline