|Bachelor of Engineering Sciences in Biomechanics
|4 years (8 semesters), internship included in the programme. Graduation is finalized with the defense of Final project
|Biomechanics, medical equipment, design and manufacturing of orthopedic equipment, materials in medicine, biotechnical systems.
WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF THIS STUDY PROGRAMME?
Study programme aims to prepare professionals of Biomechanics who, after completing the study program, would successfully enter the labor market related to the field of medical and biomechanical engineering, could be employed in industrial or state enterprises or in other fields chosen by the graduate. Alternatively, such graduates could pursue a degree and contribute to the well-being of the country and society through the application of: engineering practices and critical thinking acquired through continuous professional development and competence in lifelong learning.
WHAT WILL STUDENTS LEARN?
- Will gain basic knowledge in fundamental sciences, biomechanics and engineering, and integrate the methods and processes of other fields of science into the multidisciplinary engineering context.
- Will acquire knowledge about the social and psychological problems of the disabled, the technical aids of the design, possibilities and principals of the environment adaption and technical assistance means.
- Will be able to plan and conduct experimental research, analyze and interpret the received data. Skills in working with special equipment.
- Will be competent to identify, formulate and solve engineering problems; able to select and apply appropriate analytical and modeling methods; able to design a system, unit or process to achieve the desired goal and with real economic, environmental, social, political, ethical, health and safety, technology and sustainability constraints.
- Will be able to understand design techniques and be able to apply them; able to choose and apply modern engineering methods and skills, tools necessary for professional activities.
- Will be capable to combine theoretical and applied engineering knowledge to solve problems, to understand the influence of engineering decisions in the global, economic, environmental and social context.
- Will be able to work independently and in the multidisciplinary teams, communicate effectively, observe professional ethics and engineering norms, and understand the responsibility for engineering activities.
- Will understand the importance of individual lifelong learning and will be prepared for it.
Autumn Intake Deadline