Have you been working in a leadership role for a while? Has basketball always been your passion? Are you looking for ways to fuse your passion with your career prospects? Have you always wanted to work in sports, but never knew how to get into it?
If all those questions resonate with you, then the MBA in Basketball Business Administration might be a great choice for your master degree. Learn to apply your leadership and management skills in the world of basketball.
Having completed the program, you will be able:
• Analyze, interpret, systematize data and make effective decisions based on the latest knowledge.
• Manage organizational (financial, human, etc.) resources for the development of a basketball organization.
• Develop organizational skills to discover and apply innovative solutions in difficult situations, to prepare for leadership.
• Analyze, evaluate, and integrate research knowledge for organizational management under uncertainty.
• Motivate, provide clear and valid information.
• Use advanced basketball coaching technologies, basketball team management systems, analyze basketball coaching content, apply training techniques.
• Be able to continue the process of self-directed lifelong learning for both personal and professional growth and development.
The graduates, after graduating from the MRU MBA programme and acquiring the Master’s degree, will be able to work as a manager in sports organizations (associations, federations, clubs). The program’s focus on the practical application of research and case management will provide effective leadership not only for the sports organization but also for the basketball team. Graduates will have the professional knowledge and skills to evaluate the contents of a basketball coaching process and to pursue a career as a basketball coach.