The Fashion industry is the only and unique study programme in North-Eastern Europe. This study programme prepares an expert in the fashion industry who will be able to respond to global changes in the fashion world, anticipate and shape the society that uses creative products accordingly. Students will not only gain knowledge of fashion design and business, but will learn how to properly communicate about fashion, dictate fashion trends or combine them with other areas of creative activities.
Why study at KSU?
- The only university offering this study program in Lithuania;
- Expertise in entering the real world of fashion;
- Digital fashion experiments with top fashion designers;
- Comprehensive curriculum of communication, arts, and management.
Creative industries / Fashion history and industry / Fashion business: organization and management / Fashion anthropology / Fashion portfolio management / Integrated marketing communication / Fashion design / Fashion photography / Composition and color science / Electronic marketing / Art history / Creative project management / Interior design and technology / Fashion journalism / Textile industry and technology / Fashion psychology / Fashion research and statistics / Graphic design and 3D printing / Performing arts and fashion / Brand management / Intellectual property law.
Carerr: An expert of fashion, a communication specialist in the fashion industry, manager in the fashion sector, event organizer.
- Bachelor of Social Sciences;
- Total number of ECTS credits: 210;
- Distribution of academic subjects by semester: approx. 30 ECTS credits per semester, 7 semesters
- Full description of the programme is here
Autumn Intake Deadline