Marketing is one of the essential functions of an organization, brand or popular influencer activity today, and the profession in this field is on the list of the most promising, desirable and best-paid professions of the future. The aim of the digital marketing study programme is to prepare highly qualified digital marketing specialists who can create and implement bold creative solutions and marketing strategies, know various digital tools and their possibilities, master various social networks and creative tools to implement ideas, know how to choose the most appropriate communication methods, knowledgeable managerial theoretical constructs.
Digital Marketing study programme focuses mainly on the aspects of digital marketing and advertising. There is also a strong focus on communication and modern media studies, innovative, student-centred study methods are applied: creative projects, individual and group work, case study, practical tasks in collaborative spaces. The programme develops students’ abilities to form various marketing strategies, set goals, develop and implement creative ideas, use digital tools, know crisis situations and brand management in the public space and e. commercial aspects. Students in this bachelor’s level study programme also gain marketing, consumer behaviour, user experiences, psychology, research and analysis techniques, and other knowledge that helps predict people’s needs and even shape their tastes.
The successful experience of students during their studies, easy employment with marketing specialists of the largest companies and extremely positive feedback from graduates about the study program undoubtedly encourages to invite all active, creative, courageous individuals to choose this study programme.
Why study at KSU?
- Diagnostic Digital Marketing competencies tool is integrated in the study programme
- Fast Track digital marketing career mentorship study programme with additional career and personal branding mentorship and certificates are included into the study programme
- Additional sources for self-studies to master your competencies! Platform for digital marketing case studies, podcasts, tests
- Well–known digital marketing experts as your lecturers from all over the world, who are working with such brands as Google!
- Real digital marketing projects creation with digital marketing agencies for real huge and very well-known business clients!
- Hands-on activities and study modules, such as Digital Advertising Design or WebPages creations!
E-Commerce/ Innovation Management/ Communication Theories/ English language / Integrated Marketing Communication / Legal Aspects in the Digital Space / Business Communication and Negotiations / Basics of Digital marketing / Behavioural Pricing / The Economy of Happiness / Basics of Academic Researches / Social Media Analytics for Marketing / Media and Propaganda / Creativity/ Social Network Marketing and Consumer behaviour / Search Engine Marketing Business Analytics/ Video Content Creation and Viral Marketing / Organizational Behaviour / Leadership and Human Resource Management Brand management / Personal Branding / Creative Writing and Copywriting / Crisis Management in Public Space / Public relations/ User Experience / Graphic Design, etc.
Career: A founder of new business, project manager, business development manager, a specialist in marketing or finances fields, product developing specialist, head of the unit, a branch of the company.
- Bachelor of Business Management;
- Total number of ECTS credits: 210;
- Distribution of academic subjects by semester: approx. 30 ECTS credits per semester, 7 semesters
- Full description of the programme is here
Autumn Intake Deadline