The main goal of the Business Management study programme is to train professional business management specialists who are able to adapt to the business environment and technological changes, changing labor market requirements and to create added value through the rational and efficient use of resources.
The programme’s lecturers aiming to form a business management culture and provide an integral education in the field of business management covering the two most important types of knowledge and competencies: knowledge – about business management – and practical business management competencies (“how-to”).
Why study at KSU?
- Participation of real Business Bootcamps and Hackatons
- Real business project creations and pitches for the investors
- Additional study of foreign languages (for example, Lithuanian, Spanish, German, etc.)
- Business mentoring system in the learning process
- Excellent job opportunities in Europe
- Wide opportunities for international student exchange and internships in the countries of the European Union
- Possibility to select additional relevant modules online
- Opportunity to attend open distance learning (career design, digital marketing, etc.)
- The university helps those wishing to create their own business and realize their business idea during their studies
- Exceptional professional practice in international business organizations
Agile Working / International Business / Digital Marketing / Workplace Innovations / Value Creation / Design Thinking / Creativity / Management History and Theory / Business Communication and Negotiations / Marketing and Sales / Public Relations / Economics (micro and macro) / Innovation Management / Business English / Business Analytics / Leadership and Human Resources Management / Management Information Systems / Risk Management / Business Law / Production Management / Business Project / E. Commerce / Financial Management / Pricing / Business Mathematics and Statistics / Strategic Management / International Trade Strategies / Marketing Project Development / Internship / Bachelor’s Thesis / New Venture Financing / Entrepreneurship and Start-up building .
Career: A founder of new business, project manager, business development manager, a specialist in marketing or finances fields, product developing specialist, head of the unit, a branch of the company.
- Bachelor of Business Management;
- Total number of ECTS credits: 210;
- Distribution of academic subjects by semester: approx. 30 ECTS credits per semester, 7 semesters
- Full description of the programme is here
Autumn Intake Deadline
Spring Intake Deadline