About the programme
The main goal of the Business Management study programme is to train professional business management specialists who are able to adapt to the business environment and technological changes, changing labor market requirements and to create added value through the rational and efficient use of resources.
To develop a creative, entrepreneurial and socially responsible personality who is able to rationally assess risks and their abilities and, using the opportunities provided by the market, to build their future in a changing world.
This bachelor’s degree study programme integrates the fields of business and management fields, is based on theory and direct integration of today’s business practices, so graduates have the necessary knowledge and skills to compete in the job market.
The programme’s lecturers aiming to form a business management culture and provide an integral education in the field of business management covering the two most important types of knowledge and competencies: knowledge – about business management – and practical business management competencies (“how-to”).
- Participation of real Business Bootcamps and Hackatons
- Real business project creations and pitches for the investors
- Additional study of foreign languages (for example, Lithuanian, Spanish, German, etc.)
- Business mentoring system in the learning process
- Excellent job opportunities in Europe
- Wide opportunities for international student exchange and internships in the countries of the European Union
- Possibility to select additional relevant modules online
- Opportunity to attend open distance learning (career design, digital marketing, etc.)
- The university helps those wishing to create their own business and realize their business idea during their studies
- Exceptional professional practice in international business organizations
Agile Working / International Business / Digital Marketing / Workplace Innovations / Value Creation / Design Thinking / Creativity / Management History and Theory / Business Communication and Negotiations / Marketing and Sales / Public Relations / Economics (micro and macro) / Innovation Management / Business English / Business Analytics / Leadership and Human Resources Management / Management Information Systems / Risk Management / Business Law / Production Management / Business Project / E. Commerce / Financial Management / Pricing / Business Mathematics and Statistics / Strategic Management / International Trade Strategies / Marketing Project Development / Internship / Bachelor’s Thesis / New Venture Financing / Entrepreneurship and Start-up building .
A founder of new business, project manager, business development
manager, a specialist in marketing or finances fields, product developing
specialist, head of the unit, a branch of the company.
Please send the following documents:
- Copies of your educational documents
- Filled and signed APPLICATION FORM
- A copy of your passport
Please send all the documents by e-mail: email@example.com
The interview is a part of the Admission process.
Full information about Admission is Here
Autumn Intake Deadline