The objective of study programme is to prepare a highly qualified engineer of automatic control systems, a professional who has acquired a professional bachelor degree in Electronics and Electrical Engineering who is able to exploit automatic control systems and their elements, to design and install automatic control systems, to select and apply hardware and software to model, analyze and implement automatic control systems, who has sufficient knowledge, abilities and skills needed for engineering activity of global market, by applying modern technologies of automatic control systems being ready for responsible and complex professional activity in the changing labour market.
Specializations: Control of Mechatronical Systems, Control of Technological Equipment.
Engineers of Automatic Control Systems will be able to work in different industrial companies which use and apply the main technological achievements in electronics, biotechnologies and mechanics.
Students, who successfully graduated from the Automatic Control Systems study programme, will gain professional competences to independently perform responsible work in the following areas:
- exploitation of automation control systems and their elements;
- design and installation of automation control systems;
- selection and application of hardware and software for automation control system modelling, analysis and implementation;
- company (division) performance planning and organisation;
- implementation of automation and computer-based control systems of electromechanical equipment;
- implementation of control and automation of technological processes