The outcomes of study programme
Upon the completion of the study programme, graduates will be able to:
- analyse functioning principles of machines and mechanisms, the process quality parameters;
- select of production technology and its measures, its proper operation, optimization of expenditure, planning demand and exploitation of the machines;
- design elements of agricultural machinery and technologies using modern computer programs,
- control agricultural technologies, technical measures and to optimize their work by evaluation of economy, human safety and environmental impact;
- diagnose and eliminate of agricultural machines malfunction and it‘s service;
- foresee and implement effective engineering solutions.