During the studies, theoretical knowledge of the field of management studies is provided, practical skills necessary for the work of an administrator and a manager in a company are formed.
Graduates will be able to carry out work in the fields of information and document management: to administrate and coordinate company, institution (subdivision) activities; create staff motivation systems and image administrate material and financial resources. The graduates of this study program can work in different types of business enterprises, state and public institutions.
The study programme is characterized by the interaction of theoretical and practical subjects. The programme focuses on the preparation of Office Administrator for work in small and big organisations. Lectures are given by foreign scientists, directors, deputy directors from Lithuanian and abroad. Practices are carried out in the whole region of Western as well abroad under Erasmus+ programme.
To make application for studies, applicants have to apply online HERE:
- Add motivation statement;
- Add colorful and good quality notarized copies of secondary education (or any other) documents (additional educational documents might be required according to applicant’s country of residence);
- Add colorful and good quality notarized copy of the passport;
- Add a valid document confirming the level of English language proficiency (TOEFL, IELTS, LanguageCert IESOL B1+, etc.).
- Add (at least) 1 recommendation;
- Add a proof, certifying payment of the non-refundable Application fee (120EUR) to the KVK account (details are written below);
- Additionally, add recognition document of secondary school diploma (if you had your documents evaluated by SKVC before 14 May 2021). In other case, your secondary education documents will be evaluated by KVK staff member.
- Additionally, add statement regarding work experience, if any.
All documents must be translated into Lithuanian or English language (if issued in different language) and notarised.
BANK DETAILS FOR APPLICATION FEE PAYMENT:
Beneficiery: Klaipeda State University of Applied Sciences, 111968056
Bank Name: AB Swedbank
Account Number: LT80 7300 0100 7417 8978
Bank SWIFT Code: HABALT22
Payment purpose: Application Fee [applicants’ name surname]
We require minimum B1 level in English language level from all applicants. Assessments of English language proficiency certificates equivalent to level B1: TOEFL Paper 477-510, TOEFL IBT 53-64, IELTS 4.5-5.0, PTE level 3. If an applicant does not have such document, English language level will be estimated remotely by KVK staff member. If secondary education was provided fully in English language, then applicant needs to provide confirmation from the school regarding it.
Autumn Intake Deadline
Spring Intake Deadline