Open application for a highly motivated doctoral candidate in Informatics Engineering.
The doctoral candidate position is available in the Faculty of Fundamental Sciences, Department of Information Systems.
Study Programme Structure
- Independent research under supervision;
- Courses for PhD students (approximately 30 ECTS credits);
- Participation in international conferences and research networks, including an international internship at other, research institutions;
- Presentation of research results in international scientific conferences and publications of scientific journals (WOS);
- Teaching or another form of knowledge dissemination, which is related to the PhD topic when possible;
- The completion of a PhD thesis.
- Postgraduate diploma (or higher);
- The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English;
- You must take verified copies of the entry qualification documents along with you when you finally go to the university.
Scholarships and Funding
- The state-funding or self-funded studies are available;
- Lithuanian state scholarships for 1st year of studies 931 Eur/month, and 2nd-4th year of studies 1078 Eur/month);
- Grants for doctoral studies and research;
- Grants for international academic mobility.
Annual Tuition Fee
- full-time studies – 11 589,00 (4-year);
- part-time studies – 7 726,00 (6-year).
More information: https://vilniustech.lt/doctoralstudies/en
GET IN TOUCH at VILNIUS TECH Doctoral School: email@example.com
Autumn Intake Deadline