Marketing and Integrated Communication
Marketing and Integrated Communication programme develop specialists up to the highest professional standards and capable of:
- analysing market situation
- planning and implementing relevant strategies of marketing and communication.
The programme offers a double-degree possibility for the best students at Naples Parthenope University in Italy; similar agreements with other universities are in the process of negotiation.
Why this programme?
- This programme is one of the most popular Master’s programmes among international applicants.
- Students and graduates emphasize the opportunity to develop numerous international contacts and experiences for classes that attract numerous exchange students and typically include representatives from about ten countries.
- In addition, the students are very positive about the possibility of combining their studies with work or going on ERASMUS study exchanges and internships.
- A graduate is able to analyse market trends and parameters of consumer behaviour on the basis of relevant theoretical and practical information and with the use of adequate methodologies.
- Acquired level of knowledge and skills allow participating actively in the development and implementation of marketing strategies.
- Acquired skills and competencies allow a graduate successfully work in the marketing and communication departments of business companies and other organizations.
- A graduate can successfully work in marketing, advertising, public relations and communication agencies, consulting firms and market research companies in various countries.
- Vilnius University created opportunities for students interested in continuing their education to enter doctoral studies, which are available in the English language; the best of our graduates might be offered employment at the university.
“Studying in Marketing and Integrated Communication, a Master’s degree programme, at Vilnius University was an extremely significant experience for my personal and professional development. It helped me to broaden my intellectual abilities and shaped my views by getting high-quality international education.”
Lasha Mironidze, a graduate from Georgia