The programme offers students the solid written and spoken communication skills required for workplace success in Spanish (C1), as well as a knowledge of the fundamentals of Spanish linguistics, literature and the culture of Spanish-speaking countries. The curriculum includes a diverse range of courses that are designed to help students to develop their language skills, including the advanced writing, speaking and research skills needed to become successful. The programme is open to candidates with no Spanish proficiency.
Why this programme?
- A wide range of courses in Spanish linguistics, Spanish and Latin American literature, and culture delivered by experts in research and teaching.
- A flexible and student-oriented curriculum: students can choose up to 50 per cent of the courses according to their interests.
- An opportunity to choose from various options, including internships and work placements.
What comes after?
- Successful careers in the local and global labour markets.
- Employment in the fields of teaching, translation, tourism, logistics, public relations, research, content creation or marketing, as well as working for foreign embassies, government and European Union institutions, etc.
- Further studies for a Master’s degree in the Arts, Humanities or Social Sciences.