GLOBAL STUDIES FOR PERSONAL KNOWLEDGE
The International School of Law and Business/University of Applied Sciences (ISLB) is one of the largest private higher education institutions in Lithuania.
WE ARE PROUD OF:
- Being No 1 in 2012 and 2013 ranking of universities of applied sciences in Lithuania
- Obtaining exceptional rights for providing Hospitality Management diploma from American Hotel and Lodging Educational Institute (AHLEI)
- Having quality management system certified to ISO 9001:2008
- Being the winner of the National Quality Prize and a Laureate of the International Quality Tournament of the Central and Eastern European Countries
- Being the only university of applied sciences in Lithuania that joined United Nations Globe Compact initiative
- Being a member of 14 national and 15 international associations.
- two modes of studies: 3-year full-time studies and 4-year part-time studies;
- online studies can be a part of full time studies;
- educational framework adjusted to individual students’ needs;
- international exchange semesters in many European countries;
- worldwide internship opportunities;
- a friendly academic community;
- a personal mentor system;
- two intakes, October and February.